SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
SAIC is seeking a Sr. Data Analyst to join a proactive and impactful team.
Qualifications TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The analyst will provide analytical judgment and trend analysis based on research and comparisons with past products.
- Must be able to analyze complex data sets using commercial and customer software. Ideal candidate will obtain data (structured and unstructured) from multiple sources, synthesize it, and present the results effectively and concisely in written and graphic form.
- The analyst will interact with customers to coordinate requirements and resolve data questions.
- The analyst should have experience with the broader customer organization. Knowledge of field and technical operations related to the specific customer group is a plus.
- Must have the ability to research, analyze information, and work on several tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Requires active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the customer organization and familiarity with issues involving field operations, intelligence tasking, collection, processing, analysis and dissemination
- Must have expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: business analytics, performance metrics, statistics, data verification and validation, data visualization, or intelligence analysis
- Must have ability to apply qualitative data analysis methods to situational analysis and business analytic problems
- Must be expert in using Microsoft Excel for qualitative analysis
- Must have skilled in creating and delivering briefings.
My SAIC Benefits.