Our clients Global Sales Analytics team is seeing a smart, dynamic, and strategic Senior Data Analyst to build and deploy dashboards and reporting to make data-driven decisions that enable our Field Organizations to maximize profitability. You should expect to support their BI infrastructure, manage consistent data flows among different data sources, and look into Data Quality issues and address them on a day to day basis. Our ideal candidate must have a background in both data management (Snowflake) and Analytics (Tableau) with some understanding of Go-To-Market operations.
* Leverage business intelligence tools including Tableau, Excel spreadsheets and SQL to create models and dashboards that can be leveraged with cross-functional teams to answer key business questions.
* Work with our Data Technology team to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
* Understand Data Models and metadata to support ad-hoc and pre-built reporting.
* Own the maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards etc. to drive key business decisions.
* Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
* Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
* Use data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques.
* Strong understanding of modern machine learning techniques and their mathematical concepts and real world application
* 3+ years of professional experience in data science or engineering around build and shipping machine learning or statistical models.
* Self-starter with a passion and curiosity for solving unstructured mathematical problems and ability to manipulate large data sets
* Expert SQL skills
* Strong visualization skills and experience with BI tools (ex: Tableau, Looker, Domo)
* Outstanding quantitative background: BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Physics or other technical field preferred.