Senior Data Analyst
Essential Team Functions:
- Partner across departments to identify key information gaps and plans to provide or obtain that information
- Build workflow and reporting for various departments to increase efficiency in reaching departmental goals
o Create datasets in SQL from existing company applications
o Write SQL stored procedures, jobs and/or ETL scripts to monitor work done by employees
o Design dashboards for employees, managers and directors to track work and gain insights into progress made towards goals
- Write ETL packages to merge multiple datasets from SQL, APIs, and other external data sources.
- Perform adhoc analysis to identify process improvement opportunities and/or trends to determine effectiveness
- Perform predictive analysis using newly created and existing data
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of data analytics experience with experience, including:
o Strong SQL experience including creation of tables, stored procedures and jobs
o Analytical programming experience including predictive analytics and forecasting
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to analyze data, interpret information and trends in large amounts of data to develop actionable recommendations
- Proven pro-active, self-starter with the ability to work both as an individual and within a team to resolve issues, create new approaches to analyzing data, and drive decisions and consensus within the business.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Data visualization: SSRS, Tableau, PowerBI, other
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing