What is this opportunity?
Senior Data Analyst
- Contribute to analytics strategies that enable a data-driven decision-making approach across all functions
- Proactively deliver high-quality analysis and insight that supports both the daily evolution of product performance and the longer term strategic goals of the company
- Monitor product adoption and platform growth, providing insight on how this can be improved.
- Align with Product and Marketing ensuring that all release and user acquisition reporting requirements are appropriately scoped and implemented.
- Analyze product and marketing performance providing context with baselines, functional KPIs and external market data.
- Define, implement and where possible automate reporting and dashboards that support day to day operations.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in product optimization, digital marketing effectiveness and client performance across all markets.
- Act as business liaison for area of responsibility. Establish focal point for business area to request analytic/reporting/data science solutions.
- Collaborate across Product, Marketing and Technology to share knowledge, leverage common toolsets and utilize expertise.
- Advocate and enable the democratization of data across all functions and at all levels, empowering users to conduct their own analyses and fostering a culture of information accountability.
- Support the Site Analytics Manager in ensuring that technical configurations across DHI’s analytics platforms are fit for purpose
What are we requiring for this role?
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Demonstrable knowledge of successful data/analytic practices, as well as strong business acumen.
• Expert in data analysis, insights and visualization.
• Exposure to predictive/prescriptive analytics that informs decision making.
• Strong project management and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task several priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to perform in a multidisciplinary and highly collaborative environment where knowledge sharing and communication is critical.
• Ability to simplify highly complex information into terms that are easily consumed and acted upon.
• Experience in Tableau administration (including installations, upgrades, license management, and permissions is advantageous but not essential)
• Occasional travel.
Required Education & Experience:
• Extensive experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
• Extensive experience with BI Viz tools (e.g. Tableau)
• Fluency in SQL languages with proven ability to curate of datasets for use across the BI Layer.
• Some familiarity with NOSQL and hybrid environments such as Google Big Query
• Experience developing attribution models and campaign analytics
• Experience in analytical and statistical techniques and modelling (Multivariate/AB, user segmentation and regression analysis)