Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Data Analyst in Jacksonville, FL.
Data Analysts are accountable for assessment, improvement and governance of quality and ongoing condition of critical data assets. The candidate will ensure adequate data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes. Data Analysts are assigned to projects of medium complexity and size and are relied upon to validate accurate population of cubes, stars and marts.
* Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
* 6-8+ or more years of professional experience with data analysis, database design or data mining or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
* Tableau or Power Bi experience
* Experience using Agile methodology
* Strong communication skills in addition for presenting data to executives for dashboard projects
* Working knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems
* Demonstrated organizational skills
* Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
* High critical thinking skills, problem solving, quantitative analysis ability
* Abilities to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
* Strong technical writing skills
* Must be analytical, detail oriented, and a problem solver
* Understand and Working experience on Elastic Kibana is strongly preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.