Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Data Analyst in Norcross, GA. They have selected us as their solution partner to expedite and improve the quality of data being collected and consolidated from merger and acquisition (M&A) targets into their standard systems.
This new M&A Data Integration solution should incorporate a lessening of dependence on manual processes while expediting the processing of data and improving the overall quality of the data ingested. Ideally, this solution would also -learn- from batch to batch and M&A target to target for improved data integration across time.
The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing external datasets and creating quality control checks, translation logic, and business rules to integrate the external data into the client's supported data domains.
Responsibilities of the Senior Data Analyst:
* Senior Data Analyst will create data ingestion standards, identifying mandatory and optional fields, data types, data formats, and data relationships
* Create library of standardized data discovery and profile scripts to evaluate incoming data formats and completeness against integration specification
* Senior Data Analyst will document data interfaces and data mappings for each M&A target
* Extract, merge, cleanse, and transform data from multiple sources
* Senior Data Analyst will proactively identify data quality issues and collaborate with other subject matter experts to identify solutions
* BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 7 years of professional experience
* Minimum 4 years experience with SQL
* Must be proficient analyzing data in Microsoft Excel
* Must have experience migrating data from one system to another
* Must have experience profiling externally-sourced data against intake requirements
* Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance
* Experience integrating multiple, diverse data sets of varying levels of completeness and quality is highly preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.