The Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing business analysis models and associated reporting. The individual will serve as the technical expert across all ULI reporting technologies to include Power BI and netFORUM Query.
- Partner with ULI business operations to understand their operations and develop data models that map to their needs.
- Ensure timely delivery and accuracy of monthly membership, customer service, and related financial reports.
- Evaluate reporting requests and processes and make improvements necessary to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Design and develop reports using Power BI, netFORUM query, MS Access, MS Excel, Pivot Tables, and other tools as necessary.
- Retrieve and process data from SQL Server, MS Access, and MS Excel.
- Perform quality assurance testing of reports and facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Ensure quality of the reports prior to releasing to production.
- Coordinate with ULI Training program to ensure ULI staff can be trained on solutions created.
- Solve user software problems and provide informal training to staff when required.
- Approve and modify reporting architecture to ensure compliance with both ULI requirements and industry best practices.
- Work as a project manager/director as needed; project manager responsibilities may include need assessment, solution development, status reporting, and technical documentation.
- May supervise outside contractors and project teams as necessary.
Professional Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Five-plus years of experience developing and supporting an enterprise reporting environment.
- Technology certifications are a plus. Project Management Professional certification is a plus.
- Must know the following technology: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and higher, Microsoft report writer, MS Access, and Microsoft Power BI.
- Prior netFORUM reporting experience is beneficial.
- Ability to communicate technical material to a nontechnical audience.
- Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and communicate through written works, audio conference, and web conferences.
- Strong logical and analytical thinker.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze a request, understand business process and objectives, and then develop appropriate solutions.
- Experience working with a membership association is a plus.
Expand HR Consulting has been retained to assist ULI with this search. Please submit your rsum and letter of introduction to Sharon Ossi, Human Resources Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Senior Data Analyst. A list of ULI s employee benefits can be found at http://uli.org/about-uli/career-opportunities/benefits/. EOE/m/f/d/v