USIT is looking for a TS/ISSA cleared Senior-Level Data Architect with 6-10 years of experience.
* Determine data migration strategies for the movement of data between legacy and newly acquired COTS tools.
* Convey the strategy to leadership and technical team members.
* Work with incoming and outgoing system experts to identify and define translations needed for migration.
* Vet samples of transformed data with stakeholders and adjust translations, as needed.
* Ensure data migration strategy is in line with the division's overall data strategy.
* Support other data architecture related activities within the division, including external system interface definition and records retention planning and execution.
* Experience with planning for the transition of the development or production environment to new technology
* Experience with data management and data concepts, including OLTPs, Data Warehouses, ETL tools, SQL, and PL/SQL
* Experience as a database developer within a secure environment
* Experience developing logical and physical data models
* Experience working with stakeholders to establish system and data interfaces to new COTS product
* Ability to show flexibility, initiative, and innovation when dealing with ambiguous and fast-paced situations
* Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audience alike to achieve buy-in on IT solutions
Apply for this Position
Send to a Friend