A large Kforce client is looking to add a Senior Data Center Manager/Architect to their growing team in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania (PA).
In this role you will be providing tactical support for the data centers and contributing to the strategic direction for global system design. The client is especially looking for someone that is strong in virtualization and can effectively manage on a senior level the implementation of cloud virtual technologies in a data-center setting.
* BA or BS degree in Computer Science or related field job experience
* Must have a minimum of 9 years of experience in managing/building infrastructure and data center technology systems
* Understanding of IT Transformation concepts
* Understanding of emerging technologies, trends and solutions (i.e. Converged and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, Public or Private Clouds, X-as-a-Service, etc.)
* Expertise in the areas of Risk Management, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery/Avoidance
* Broad knowledge of industry standard platforms desirable including Windows client and Windows server operating systems, SQL Server, Red Hat Linux, MySQL, etc.
* A high level of operational/technical knowledge of building systems is necessary
* Knowledge of and experience with different server operating platforms
* Must have strong customer service focus
* Effectively communicates and escalates during a critical IT Operation issue to peers and management
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey complex technical information in a manner that non-technical individuals can comprehend
* Ability to quickly identify/define problems, gather and assess relevant data and information, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in order to implement solutions and repairs and delegate to appropriate personnel
* Highly organized and skilled with time management
* Must be able to create and interpret the application of relevant policies, procedures, SOP's, regulations, codes, and standards and communicate with clear directions
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.