Senior Data Engineer-ETL & Big data
Location (Open for multiple locations): Concord-CA, Fremont-CA, St Louis Park-MN, Fremont-CA, Charlotte-NC
The senior data engineer will use ETL tools like Informatica, Ab Initio, and data warehouse tools to deliver critical Artificial Intelligence Model Operationalization services to the Enterprise.
- Data modeling, coding, analytical modeling, root cause analysis, investigation, debugging, testing and collaboration with the business partners, product managers, architects & other engineering teams.
- Work with Data Scientists and build scripts to meet their data needs
- Build automation script using AUTOSYS to automate the loads
- Design and develop scripts and configurations to successfully load data using Data Ingestion Frameworks or Ab initio
- 1+ year experience with Ab Initio suite of tools GDE, Express IT
- 3+ years experience with Big Data platforms Hadoop, MapR, Hive, Parquet
- 5+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming with tools including Informatica
- 2+ years of Unix or Linux systems with scripting experience in Shell, Perl or Python
- Experience with Advanced SQL preferably Teradata
- Strong Hadoop scripting skills to process petabytes of data
- Experience working with large data sets, experience working with distributed computing (MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Pig, Apache Spark, etc.).