Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
Strong Splunk experience and a Certified Splunk Developer
* Overall 7+ years of experience with 3+ years on Splunk version 7.x
* More than 3 years of SPLUNK Administration experience
* Responsible for maintaining high data quality data pipelines
* Apply Data Engineering principles
* Should be able to design ingestion paths for large volume of streaming or batch data from myriad sources and sourcetypes
* Should have strong coding experience in AWS Lambda functions, Step Functions or Python
* Experience ingesting and processing streams from event streaming platforms such as Kafka, Pubsub, Kinesis or Eventhub.
* On-boarding new data sources into Splunk, analyzing the data for anomalies and trends, and building dashboards highlighting the key trends of the data.
* Experience creating and managing Splunk knowledge objects (field extractions, macros, event types, CIM, data models etc )
* Experience integrating multiple data streams and feeds from networks, infrastructure services, mission/business applications into a near, real-time dashboard for use in troubleshooting.
* Provide Splunk operational troubleshooting support and assist with complex problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
* Experience utilizing both pre-built dashboards/add-ons within SPLUNK system and customized SPLUNK dashboards and search queries.
* Python experience is a must;
* Superior communication and presentation skills
* Resolving incidents and/or other issues, while integrating with change management processes.
* Syslog/SC4S experience and advanced configuration knowledge
* Self-motivated, takes initiative and reliable
* Enhance and execute the enterprise Splunk ingestion processes including capacity planning, infrastructure and functional impact analysis.
* Supports customer efforts by collecting requirements, then proceed to design and implementation phases.
* Willing to work in a team-oriented environment with global team members
* Identifying bad searches/dashboards and help to improve performance.
* Troubleshooting Splunk performance issues
* High proficiency in HTML and CSS and the ability to create aesthetically pleasing dashboards.
Hours -8:00am to 5:00pm
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. Ciber is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At Ciber, our differences are embraced and celebrated. Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Ciber is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier.
National MBE Certification has been issued to Ciber Global, LLC by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council.
Founded in 1974, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Ciber Global is a consulting, outsourcing and business solutions integration provider and partner with offices across the United States and India.
Ciber's strength is enhanced by its parent company, HTC Global, a growing technology innovation and execution leader with 11,000 employees worldwide. HTC Global helps its clients reimagine technology to reach business goals.