An enterprise cloud security company is working to implement new tools and technologies into their backend data platform environment by bringing on multiple strong Senior Data Engineers to the team on a contract to hire basis. They are working to create a backend data platform that will support new products and applications that are being implemented into their environment. This group will be focused on one of their fastest growing products in their organization. As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be working on scaling and modernizing their data infrastructure with innovative tools and be making a huge impact on their data information for the entire company and their most important product. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong coding experience in either Java or Python
- Extensive experience building ETL pipelines
- Experience with Spark
- Proficient working with SQL and BigQuery
- Experience working within public cloud environments (Google Cloud Platform preferred)
What You Will Be Doing
- Kafka or other messaging tool experience (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
- Proficient with Hadoop, MapReduce, or HDFS
- ETL: 25%
- Coding: 25%
- Architecture: 25%
- Data: 25%
- Competitive hourly rate: Up to $90/hr.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- 401k plan
- Accrued PTO
- Work-Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.