Your Opportunity These roles can be telecommute.
The Schwab CyberSecurity Services (SCS) organization is a centralized Center of Excellence (COE) within Schwab Technology Services (SCS) that provides security services to advance Schwab's security posture of critical assets. This role is a Senior Staff Member within the Cybersecurity Data Protection, Data Sciences Engineering Team. What you are good at
You'll serve as a versatile senior developer data engineer, delivering data-backed products that advance the security posture and response capabilities. You'll exercise your expertise in Data Engineering, ML Engineering, and Data Science practices to bring a complete technology perspective to outstanding security challenges.
Demonstrating your technical leadership experience in Data & ML engineering, you'll provide thought leadership in the delivery of products to improve our Security Operations staff, furthering their capabilities to detect and counter sophisticated, emerging, and unique threats. What you have
We are looking for adaptable, passionate data scientist developers who relish the opportunity to see their code and presentations make a difference.
- Expertise in parsing CSV, JSON and similar file formats to cleanse/scrub data fields
- Expertise in loading & ingesting data into Google GCS (cloud storage) and BigQuery (datalake, data warehouse)
- Prowess in data science code source control, unit testing, ML model development and testing, and agile methodologies is paramount.
- Demonstrated applied technical knowledge in Python, SQL, Regular Expressions, RESTFul Methodologies, Git, and Continuous Integration/Deployment tooling.
- Must demonstrate experience with machine learning (ML) frameworks (sci-kit learn, tensor flow) and with different types of classifiers, hyper parameter tuning, etc.
- Craft scalable deployment strategies for model training and prediction.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform machine learning in the cloud.
- Experience with reporting/visualization (Tableau, Looker) of machine learning model metrics.
- Experience with data pre-processing tools like Google Cloud Platform's Dataflow
- Must be capable of clearly articulating multiplex technical issues to all levels of the organization.
- Experience creating software architecture documents, demonstrated efficiency influencing the cross-organizational teams to align with your direction.
- Ability to keep current technology trends and innovations and bring new techniques to your team and projects
- Highly motivated self-starter and great teammate.
- Must be passionate about technology and committed to continual improvement.
- Preeminent problem solver with ability to quickly identify bottlenecks, potential problems in multi-process, multi-threaded code.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field
Target Total Compensation -
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience - talk with your recruiter to learn more. Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at or call .
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.