Title: Senior Data Integrations Developer
Location: La Mirada, CA
Job Type: Permanent
The Senior Data Integrations Developer will be responsible for the design, development, testing, execution, and quality assurance of key technical data integration, data transformation and data quality processes, using Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS and Azure Synapse as the primary tool. Will provide data consistency across Living Spaces databases, systems, and data platforms, employing both batch methods and real-time integrations. Will work closely with the Manager of BI & Data Integrations to maintain data repositories and to develop secure and efficient processes for input, output, and synchronization of Living Spaces data among the disparate and distributed applications and systems. Will act as a subject matter expert for the data architecture, frameworks, tools/technologies suite, and data analytics needed to deliver timely, relevant, and actionable business integrations.
- Architect, build and launch new data models that provide intuitive analytics to your customers
- Determine the desired architecture from data source to integration, distribution, and analysis for all Living Spaces business data domains – Marketing, Finance, Sales, Logistics, Support, etc.
- Design, build and launch extremely efficient & reliable data pipelines to move data (both large and small amounts) from our Data Warehouse/Retail Systems into downstream databases and data marts for analysis
- Design and develop new systems and tools to enable end-users to consume and understand data faster
- Work across multiple teams in high visibility roles and own the solution end-to-end
- Organize, and mine massive data sets of both structured and unstructured data by implementing appropriate infrastructure tools and systems to house data for reporting and analytics purposes
- Define, implement, maintain, enhance, and optimize the business metrics data layer for scalability and reliability
- Develop and translate algorithms (graph theory, Map/Reduce, recursion, and other areas) into working prototype code
- Develop strategies to extract, resolve, and unify information of various types from numerous disparate data sources and integrate cohesively with external business applications
- Create algorithms and heuristics to extract information from large data sets and implement the algorithms in software/scripts
- Identify trends in large data sets and validate expected and unexpected trends in the data to assist in identifying solutions to resolve the unexpected
- Be (or rapidly become) a thought-leader in the area of analytics/data science with respect to entity resolution as it pertains to Living Spaces business goals
- Explore data in an unstructured environment and discover meaningful trends
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S.) or equivalent from four-year college in computer science or engineering or related field
- 5+ years of diverse experience in designing innovative data solutions for business analytics, beyond basic ETL and Warehousing using SSIS, Microsoft SQL Server
- Proven experience in managing workflows from architecture to delivery in an Agile framework
- 2+ years of overall experience developing cloud native data solutions on Azure (Must have a solid understanding of cloud concepts: Storage, Compute, Network and Managed Services)
- 3+ years of experience working on SQL, T-SQL, Stored procedures, Functions. 3+ years of experience in integration methods including web services, SOAP, JSON, REST, APIs, XML
- 3+ years of experience working with ESB integration solutions
- Broad knowledge of different database technologies beyond RDBMS, vendor/solution capabilities in data management and reporting/analytics – data federation, big data, data quality, Business Intelligence etc., and writing complex SQL queries in a data warehouse environment
- Experience with a variety of Business Intelligence and dashboarding/reporting tools, including Tableau, Alteryx, etc.
- Experience dealing with large, scalable, or high-performance data systems. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
E-Business International, Inc
Delivery Lead/Recruitment Manager