A privately held full-service merchant account provider that offers payment processing solutions for merchants of all types and sizes is actively recruiting top senior data engineering talent. To put it simply, they are a people first payment processing company that services over 30,000 clients and processes over $10 billion in annual card volume, which ensures that their customers get smart and seamless custom business solutions by providing clarity and truly understanding their customers' and partners' needs. Their mission is to build a world-class partner community through empowering payment technology and service.
In this role, you will drive the transformation of our data systems by designing and deploying architectures to drive greater analytical and business value from a wide range of data sources. The individual will work with Team Members to design and develop highly performant, resilient, automated data pipelines, and data transformation applications, adapting technologies for ingesting, transforming, classifying, cleaning, and exposing data using creative schema design to meet objectives.
You will be working in a dynamic and exciting, agile environment that includes multiple teams within the Data Analytics initiative. Daily interaction with internal team members (data engineers and analysts product/delivery managers, architects, etc.) to develop creative data-driven solutions will be required.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. This individual must also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints. Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent technical discipline.
- 7+ years of experience with advanced SQL Knowledge (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience with scripting languages (Python, PowerShell).
- 5+ years of experience interacting with web service APIs (SOAP, REST).
- Knowledge of Snowflake Analytics Platform and Talend is a plus.
- Experience in working within an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins (CI).
- Experience with Automation, including Unit and Integration Testing.
- Must be proactive, demonstrate initiative, and be a logical thinker.
- Extensive consultative skills, including the ability to understand and apply customer requirements, draw out unforeseen implications, and making recommendations for design.
- The ability to define design reasoning and understand the potential impacts of design requirements.
- Strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Remote Options
- Competitive Salary & Paid Time Off
- Regular Company Outings
- Employer 401K Matching
- Community Involvement
- Health Insurance Plan
- Personal Development
- Incentive Trips All Over the World
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.