This growing data analytics platform used by bloggers and social media influencers, is looking for a talented and passionate developer looking to tackle challenging features and interesting problems at large scale. You'll work with a team of highly motivated and fast-moving professionals focused on continuing to grow themselves, and their innovative apps and products. Desired Skills & Experience
What You'll Be Doing
- Ability to lead activities to produce data engineering architectural and design artifacts/work products
- Passion and experience in building data pipelines, data lakes, and ETL solutions at a large scale.
- Self-driven to propose and build data engineering solutions to reduce infrastructure cost and improve scalability
- Programming expertise in Scala, Python, or Java.
- Working knowledge of NoSQL and SQL Databases (Cassandra, Postgres).
- Working knowledge of Big Data tools (Spark, Hadoop, Hive).
- Experience in AWS Big Data and serverless solutions is a big plus (AWS Glue, EMR, Redshift, Athena).
- Retail domain knowledge is a plus.
- 1+ years of coding in a production big data ecosystem is a plus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Be an integral part of the data engineering team.
- Build data delivery services that support critical operational and analytical applications for our business operations, customers and partners.
- Collaborate with Product, Business Intelligence, and other teams to understand the requirements and implement them into scalable solutions.
- Work and succeed in an agile development environment.
- Evaluate new technologies for reliability, performance, scale, and cost.
- Be a technical expert and help raise up the teams you are on.
- Continuously integrate and deploy your own code in production environments.