This is a direct position - Please no corp-to-corp or third part submissions.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work for a company that is transforming their technology landscape and be part of the multi-year program for modernizing the enterprise and rolling-out mission critical systems to over 200 locations. This permanent role is responsible for the migration of new systems and data migration for the national roll-out.
The position is primarily remote with occasional onsite work.
Key Attributes, Skills, and Experience for Position Success
- Strong business, technical and data analysis experience and skills.
- Data analysis, mapping, validation, migration, and testing for large scale data migrations.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting business needs, to include understanding structure, processes, and operations.
- Experience with ETL projects and integration.
- Experience working as the liaison between the technology teams and service providers.
- Data analysis and modeling skills.
- System and integration testing experience.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully understanding and becoming expert in Customer’s business and unique culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
- 5 Years of SQL and scripting experience.
- Has significant experience with data migration and all the aspects of process and tools to analyze, map, migrate, and validate data movement
- Strong problem solving, research, document creation, and quality assurance experience and skills.
- Capabilities in conducting user workshops.
- Strong relational database skills and understanding of natural and surrogate keys.
- Strong SQL skills and can design, and develop queries as needed. In addition, experience with Excel Pivot tables and using relational databases for conducting mapping and validation.
- Experience developing system and integration test plans and test scenarios and managing the execution of test.
- Experience providing production support including analysis and resolution of incidents.
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall.
- Good leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Project and Office Suite.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with Postgres database
- Retail and POS experience
- Familiar with ERP software and Warehouse Integration
MadDog Technology (MDT) is a venture operator, investor, and technology services company with a mission to create and operate technology-based businesses that provide superior value to customers and markets by solving complex problems through innovative solutions. Our focus is on helping companies and organizations create digital enterprises which monetize their core assets and intellectual property which in turn, creates new value and revenue streams.