Kforce has a client in Middleboro, MA that is seeking a Senior Data Platform Engineer for a remote position.
The client is looking for an outstanding Data and BI Engineer to build and own BI platforms across the cooperative. You will drive democratization of data, making it accessible for self-service by various functions.
* Senior Data Platform Engineer will build and design Data Warehouse and procedures
* Build and own operations, performance, and optimization of BI platforms
* Be the conduit between data platform engineering team and data science/analytics/insights team
* As a Senior Data Platform Engineer, you will wear different hats within data domain - as a data engineer, a reports developer, and a business analyst
* Build and own instrumentation to ensure secure data collaboration and increased ease of discovery
* Assist in setting governance models for data preparation and quality assurance with 3rd parties
* Senior Data Platform Engineers stay current on industry trends and data technologies
* Build Power BI reports and associated semantic data layer as per business specifications
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent relevant experience
* Minimum 3 years of related experience
* Python Development experience
* Proficient in modern data, reporting and visualization technologies
* Must have hands-on experience implementing BI platforms
* Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relation databases, query authoring (SQL)
* Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architecture, and data sets
* Experience working in cloud environment (Azure preferred, AWS and Google Cloud Platform experience is acceptable)
* Experience ingesting data from various types of data stores like SQL and NoSQL databases, key value stores, blob/file stores
* Experience ingesting data securely from modern integrations like webhook and APIs
* Experience implementing reports and real-time dashboards using Power BI or similar tools
* Excellent communication; Ability to present ideas and insights to business stakeholders in a fast-paced organization
* CPG industry knowledge
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.