Put your creativity to work! SAIC is seeking an experienced Data Scientist to join an exciting program supporting national security.
The Data Scientist will:
• Work with data at all stages of the analysis lifecycle to derive actionable insight
• Translate mission needs into an end-to-end analytical approach to achieve results
• Determine appropriate analytics based on data and the desired outcomes, using techniques including feature detection, statistics, data mining, predictive modeling, and business intelligence
• Interpret the validity of results and communicate the meaning of those results in an effective manner.Qualifications
- Requires active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's and 14 (fourteen) years of experience. Experience may be substitute in lieu of degree
- Must have experience building systems models/Statistical Modeling
- Must have ability to select and apply appropriate statistical or quantitative techniques
- Requires expertise in identifying and curating data needed to train and run models
- Must have knowledge of Sampling Theory and Regressions.
My SAIC Benefits.