Job ID: 2115089 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join a proactive and impactful Business Analytics team. The candidate will act as enterprise data analyst and team lead on a five-person team. As team lead s/he will interface directly with the customer on strategy and activities in support of business analytic deliverables and coordinate team assignments to ensure systematic planning and project completion by the data team. As senior data analyst, the candidate will perform the following duties:
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Analyze complex data sets using commercial and customer software.
- Provide analytical judgment and trend analysis based on research and comparisons with past products.
- Obtain data (structured and unstructured) from multiple sources, synthesize it, and present the results effectively and concisely in written and graphic form.
- Research, analyze information, and manage multiple priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Must have current/active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in an applicable field and 15+ years of related experience.
- Must have experience with intelligence tasking, collection, processing, analysis, and dissemination.
- Must have project management experience including gathering requirements, scheduling activities, and tracking and communicating project status.
- Expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: business analytics, performance metrics, statistics, data verification and validation, data visualization, or intelligence analysis.
- Must have ability to apply qualitative data analysis methods to situational analysis and business analytics problems.
- Must be an expert in using Microsoft Excel for qualitative analysis.
- Expertise in Tableau is highly desired.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.