A Minimum security clearance and Bachelor’s Degree are required for this position.
- Create analytical dashboard to drive insight into global trends for the Department of Defense
- Query large datasets from relational databases (SQL or PostgreSQL, NOT NoSQL)
- Automate and revise templates/reports for frequently asked questions
- Develop solutions to provide data access through APIs, Boolean queries, and bulk data downloads
- Provide premium user training to ensure users may complete basic data functions and utilize associated platforms
- Rapidly develop ML prototypes and models in collaboration with engineers and agile development team
- Write or assist in documentation process for newly developed software
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related technical discipline
- At least 8 years of work experience as a data scientist and/or analyst
- Experience prototyping and developing ML models in an agile development team
- Extensive experience with creating analytics dashboards
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, and BigQuery is strongly preferred
- Experience performing analytical support to facilitate the development of departmental objectives and goals
Topologe, LLC is a growing small business with its headquarter located in Washington, DC. It is a certified Small Disadvantaged Business. Topologe provides Software Engineering, Systems engineering, AI/Machine Learning, IT Infrastructure, Help Desk, Information Assurance, Project Management and Network Engineering Services. Topologe supports multiple DoD clients to include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Federal Aviation Administration, Dept of Interior Fish and Wildlife Service among others. Topologe is also a prime contractor for multiple Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts to include GSA IT 70, GSA 8(a) STARS II, GSA OASIS (sub), FAA eFAST, etc.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid time off and holidays; a flexible spending account; a 401(k) retirement plan with matching; Life insurance, short-term/long-term Disability insurance and more.