Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you'll do
•Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex projects
•Actively participate in the development of business and vendor relationships
•Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
•Be responsible for project(s) financials including development of financial plans
•Manage day-to-day interactions with clients and internal Deloitte team
•Display both breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues
•Display leadership and business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
•Provide counseling/coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams and staff
•Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Infrastructure is focused on rethinking how security is integrated across modernized infrastructure as cyber threats become more complex. If you're seeking a career implementing, architecting, and-in select cases-handling next generation controls to manage security risks and exposure, then the Cyber Infrastructure team at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business Analytics disciplines, or related area
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future .
- Active Secret security clearance required
- 8+ years of experience with data quality analysis, statistical analysis and/or modeling, financial or cost analysis, internal controls, and/or external/internal financial audit
- 4+ years in a technical or functional lead role
- 4+ years performing large-scale data science in the Cyber Security domain and experience in one of the following domains: financial, human capital, or supply chain
- Experience mining and analyzing transactional electronic data with competency in one or more of the following: SQL, R, Python, ACP, IDEA Tableau, MATLAB, Visual Basic, Business Intelligence, Hadoop, Spark or Alteryx
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Advanced Degree in related field
- Certified in SAS, ACL, CPA, CISA, CISSP, PMP, FRM, ASA, and/or CFA
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.