We believe software should work for you. Yet, product development software has remained unchanged for the past 20 years; it's difficult to use, requires heavy configuration and takes engineering time away from true, productive work. Required Skills & Experience
• Problem solver: Doesn't wait for someone else to give the answer - takes charge of creating solutions.
• Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
• Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Team Player: Prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
• Technical Aptitude: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn. Desired Skills & Experience
- Team leadership experience strongly preferred
- Enterprise experience strongly preferred.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.