Due to the nature of the work, our Client is unable to work with H1-B candidates.
Candidate can work remotely.
Senior Data Scientist
Work on a highly collaborative, mature and bleeding-edge team applying machine learning to solve challenging problems for Federal Government and commercial customers.
- Structure complex client problems to be solved using imperfect data
- Perform large-scale data analysis, explore and extract patterns, identify and investigate anomalies
- Enhance, find patterns in, and build predictive models on large data sets
- Translate findings into clear, actionable, and timely insights
- Work with cross-functional teams of engineers, data scientists, project managers, and business staff
- Communicate findings to clients with various skill levels and in various roles
- Work independently and pro-actively, asking for help when needed, both of peers and supervisors
- M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or a quantitative field with a strong background in machine learning or data mining
- 4+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write and speak clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Experience with: SQL, Python, or related programming languages
- TS/SCI Security Clearance or ability to obtain one