We are looking for Senior Data Scientist to work with our client in Lancaster, PA. Please reply back with your updated/current word format resume along with your best contact number for further discussions
Title: Senior Data Scientist
Location: Lancaster, PA
Duration: 9 Months + ( Possible extension )
Job Description :
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Data Scientist expert who is interested designing, developing, and fielding advanced analytics solutions that innovate and have direct impact to Patients, Medical Devices and healthcare technology solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Vision, Data Science, Statistics, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Medical Informatics, Computational Biology or a related discipline is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience focusing on image analysis and pose recognition (mandatory)
- Familiarity with handling large datasets and understanding of data analysis workflows is required.
- Strong working knowledge of data mining algorithms including supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques including random forest, clustering, neural networks & deep learning is required.
- Proficient with one or more programming language data analysis packages such as R, Python or Scala is required.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing or text analytics methods is preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud computing is required.
- Experience with advanced technologies such as Robotics, IoT, AR, VR is preferred.
- Understanding of technological landscape in advanced analytics and computing is required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, verbal, and written skills are required.