CohesionForce, Inc. is looking for you to join our team as a Senior Data Systems Analyst, based out of Huntsville, Alabama.
Position Description: The successful candidate will Independently collect, analyze and interpret data in one or more management, scientific and engineering specialties. The Senior Data Systems Analyst will analyze and organize technical data and reports into summaries for management review. Candidates will utilize intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields.
* BS in a technical discipline with six (6) years related experience.
* Must have at least 3 years direct experience in data analytics.
* Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer intelligence needs and translate them into models and operational requirements.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to present analytical models and reporting for customers.
* Experience working in a rapid development, research environment.
* Experience working in data analytics and data visualization.
* Be able to achieve an in-depth understanding of various data systems, including Big Data platforms
* Experience in creating, delivering and analyzing key metrics in dashboards.
* Experience using data analysis and visualization techniques and platforms such as Splunk and Tableau.
* Understanding of software and algorithm development in MATLAB, Python or R. Familiarity with testing and analysis of developed solutions.
* Demonstrated experience in Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), agile software development methodologies, architectural design patterns, and in developing models.
* Have the ability to write scripts for data processing and data parsing, and be comfortable working in both Windows and Linux operating systems
* Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres, in addition to NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase.
* Knowledge of big data platforms of Hadoop, Elastic, and Kafka Knowledge of big data technologies to include: Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) YARN, Zookeeper, Hive, Impala, Spark, Oozie, and Sentry Logstash, Kibana, and Elasticsearch
* Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
* Experience with Python/Tensorflow
* Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests
Active Secret Clearance Required