Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in these 4 BI Developer / Business Intelligence Developer openings near Waukegan, IL 60085. These are all 8 month contracts to hire and the hourly rate is going to be between $65-$90/hr (W2 or 10-99) and converting at $110K-$135K (might have wiggle room) plus bonus and GREAT BENEFITS!!!!!
BACHELOR S DEGREE IS REQUIRED UNLESS YOU HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE!!!!!! CLIENT WILL NOT SPONSOR/TRANSFER ANY VISAS!!!!!!!
There are multiple openings so please refer friends and colleagues for these openings.
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence and data warehousing solutions.
- Collaborate with project leads, business analysts, end users and third-party contacts to design, implement and test data warehouse applications.
- Design and implement ETL processes in support of business analytics and reporting.
- Develop and perform unit, system, performance and regression testing on ETL mappings.
- Create source-to-target mapping specifications for ETL development.
- Follow established coding standards, perform code reviews and improve standards to assure compliance.
- Support and improve production data integration system and environment.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Ensure effective communication of user requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 8+ years of data-related experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in design and implementation of ETL framework for complex data warehouse projects using Informatica PowerCenter or Informatica Data Quality (equivalent experiences in IBM DataStage are acceptable).
- Strong analytical skills to troubleshoot issues and identify resolutions.
- Available for off-business hours implementation and support.
- Excellent knowledge of relational data modeling (ERD), SQL and data warehousing.
- Experience in multiple database platforms, including SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex T-SQL and database performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI).