Specialized medical coverage provider is looking for a Senior Data Warehouse Developer to join their team in Rancho Cucamonga. This role requires extensive T-SQL experience and an expert knowledge of designing and creating data warehouses
In this role, you will help design, develop, and maintain the data warehouse and create SSIS packages to migrate data. This role requires a strong understanding of database structures and data modeling. You will collaborate with different teams to ensure the data warehouse is meeting requirements and provide quality solutions. Great communication and problem solving skills are required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in data warehouse development and architecture
- Highly experienced in developing t-SQL.
- Experience with ETL and SSIS
- Experience with star schema and other schematic models
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with other reporting tools, such as SSRS, Tableau, and Power BI
- Healthcare Industry Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Data Warehouse Development/Maintenance
- 30% ETL and SSIS Packages
- 20% Developing and Optimizing T-SQL
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid time off
- Retirement Savings/Pension Plan
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.