The Senior Data Warehouse Developer is responsible for designing, developing and supporting highly scalable data warehousing solutions and expected to work with the latest Microsoft BI tools to create solutions that meet internal and external stakeholders' business needs. Responsibilities
- Participate in design, development and support of Data Warehouse solutions.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business needs and develop highly scalable solutions and make recommendations to help solve problems or improve processes.
- Understanding and working with multiple data sources to meet business rules and supports analytical needs.
- Create stored procedures, SSIS packages, and using other methods to import/translate/manipulate data.
- Create SSAS cubes and automate processes for analytical needs.
- Analyze potential data quality issues to determine the root cause, and creating effective solutions.
- Optimize processes involving large data sets to improve performance.
- Deliver high quality projects on time and budget in fast paced environments.
- Extrapolate database schema to meet the business needs of the application.
- Participates in on-going evolution, improvement, and automation of data warehouse solutions. Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, and solicits opinions and ideas from customers. This competency applies to both external and internal customers.
- Uses first-hand customer feedback for improvements in products and services.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Exceptionally responsive to customer needs and requests.
- HighSchool Diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of experience working directly with data warehouses.
- 5+ years' experience on SQL Server Integration Services.
- 5+ years' experience designing, developing, testing, and supporting of ETL, and OLAP cubes.
- Advanced SQL Server programming and knowledge of data warehousing best practices.
- Advanced knowledge of OLAP technologies, and dimensional modeling.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Net or Java programming skills.
- Experience using SQL
- Experience using Microsoft Azure
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
#DCE #LI-AD1 About nThrive Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care.
From Patient-to-Payment SM , nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive.