- Strong python and object-oriented development skills
- Strong UNIX skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Hands on Experience in AWS data related services
- Redshift/Netezza DBA expertise and understanding
- Advanced competencies in data modeling, modern data architecture, data masking, and manipulation of structured and unstructured data sources using state-of-art cloud computing technologies (AWS)
- Strong experience in CICD technologies including Python, SQL, Airflow and Git in a cloud setting
- Experience with pyspark is preferred and building API’s
- Clear, concise communication abilities - writing, verbal, presentation - to all levels of technical and non-technical audiences with ability to collaborate
- Committed to creating rigorous system at enterprise scale in a dynamic worksetting
- Understanding of ELK stack is a plus for logging and reporting purposes
- Able to ensure High Availability at enterprise scale.
Create automated data flows for production settings with enterprise level best practices, transparency, and scalability.
Collaborate with data engineers, software engineers, business leaders and cross-functional stakeholders to implement data engineering solutions based on business priorities and technology initiatives.
Migrate from one data warehouse to AWS Redshift along with ETL components