Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for a Senior Database Developer to join our team! Sparks Group is proud to partner with a technology company that is all about creating a new way to present and interact with data analytics. If you are ready to be a key contributor to project success and want to be called upon to solve highly technical, complex problems, then this is the position for you. Reach out to one of our recruiters and apply today!
- Create visualizations with third-party BI tools
- Group with other developers to improve applications
- Develop ingestion packages, transform disparate sources of varying quality to clean, structured data
- Design stable and reliable databases regarding company needs
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance expectations
- 7+ years of experience with tracking records as a database developer
- Experience in at least two SQL platforms
- Experience in Cloud Database Platforms
- Experience integrating/transforming external sources such as flat files, unstructured data, API's, and sever-to-server connections
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology is a plus!
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.