Join this growing company in the Financial Services industry. Your responsibilities will include the design, implementation and maintenance of all operational and reporting database systems. Construct conceptual, logical, and physical data models and develop and maintain business logic within stored procedures and ETL transformations.
- Design and develop operational and reporting database systems utilizing the latest techniques in data modeling and ETL concepts.
- Model database solutions and ensure quality assurance and timely delivery of data.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and correct data and user related system errors, and ensure data integrity.
- Manage SQL Server in enterprise environment, including installation, configuration, backup, recovery, upgrades and schema changes.
- Translate stakeholder requirements from formal requirements document into database design.
- Contribute to supporting an IT roadmap that is forward thinking and sets the ground work for reducing maintenance cost while meeting or exceeding business objectives.
- Promote a constructive, positive team environment and maintain a spirit of openness, information sharing inquisitiveness, problem-solving and support for common goals.
- Senior level SQL / T-SQL development skills
- Strong ETL skills
- Good logical, and physical data modeling skills
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS a Plus
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.