Our client is looking to augment their team with an experienced Senior Database Engineer / Data Architect to assist in the implementation of their cloud-based systems used by large corporations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a smaller group of a larger company
** This is a work from home, 100% remote opportunity **
Ideal Candidate should have experience with the following:
- 10+ years of hands-on, full-stack experience with SQL Server (design, implementation, performance/tuning, Reporting, BI, ETL, SSIS (Azure Data Factory a plus)
- Performance/tuning of TSQL queries, index and data models, etc.
- Experience with Data Modeling (E/R and Data Warehouse)
- Experience with Azure Data Lake a plus but not required
- Experience migrating platforms from SQL Server to Azure SQL preferred
- Lead team of DBA’s, Data Analysts, BI/Report developers ensuring activities are focused to meet overall analytics strategies
- Provide thought leadership in the design, architect, and management of data to align with overall strategies
- Partner with key product and software leaders to collectively drive strategic value
- Architect and deliver business-value analytics to internal stakeholders and customers
- Evaluate current data structure and environment, and create and execute a short-term plan to any identified gaps or potential issues in collaboration with the product team
- Establish and document policies regarding data storage, access, usage, processing, and other key components of data systems
- Take ownership and leadership of response and resolution for all major incidents
- Evaluate Disaster Recovery (DR) plan, identify gaps, improve current environment, test, and maintain a DR testing protocol
- Create a self-audit evaluation of current technology environment
- Provide regular internal reviews on key performance and management information reporting
All resumes will be considered but due to applicant volume it will only be possible to contact best-fit candidates. For immediate consideration, please include your compensation history/requirements and reference job code prs568dbeda2w - Senior Database Engineer / Architect.
Rob Shurack * PRS * careers @ prsgrp.com * 9 5 4 2 5 2 0 1 4 9 *