Who you are:
You're an experienced, enthusiastic and articulate deskside support professional, adept with all aspects of an enterprise-scale Windows environment. You pride yourself on proactive customer service and documentation skills, training and assisting users at all levels of the company. Your intuitive troubleshooting skills enable you to quickly diagnose and resolve technical issues, utilizing all available tools. You're comfortable and efficient in a fast-paced enterprise IT environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing timely, comprehensive Deskside Support in a corporate environment
- Working with remote technical resources
- Performing ongoing analysis of Desktop Support functions, identifying opportunities to increase efficiency of resource usage and the quality of service
- Utilizing IT resources to remain current with technology used in the company IT environment
- Completing other tasks/duties as assigned by the Technical Operations Manager
What you will bring with you:
Who is Taos?
- Minimum of five years' experience in an IT Service Desk environment or relevant work experience specifically in Windows Deskside support
- Strong experience with Windows Operating Systems
- Thorough understanding of PC concepts, principles, maintenance and operation
- Familiar with MacOS Operating Systems
- Demonstrated experience with administration of IT platforms (Active Directory, Okta, Box.com , Office 365, Zoom, Antivirus software, Backup software)
- Experience working in O365
- Good understanding of network connectivity and troubleshooting
Taos helps today's enterprises and rapidly growing businesses harness the power of the cloud and DevOps with digital transformation and optimization solutions. From Executive Leadership to our delivery teams, Taos listens, understands, and delivers best-in-class work. Our deep technical expertise and solutions-driven approach help address our client's biggest business challenges and opportunities. As a Global Leader of Cloud and DevOps, Taos continues to solve What's Next. Talent at our Core
Taos Consultants are adaptable problem-solvers, growth-minded doers, and lifelong learners.
Thanks to this mindset, we have helped thousands of clients achieve their goals and solve their challenges. From Cloud Architects to Security Analysts to DevOps Engineers, Taos is always seeking the best and brightest technical talent. Joining Taos gives you the opportunity to work with national enterprises and innovative Silicon Valley companies. Our model provides the support and benefits of full-time employment while giving you exposure to a variety of environments and technologies to sharpen your skills and deepen your technical expertise. These advantages combined with competitive benefits, continuous training and education, and a clear career progression path make Taos a great place to work.Referrals:
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.Compensation:
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!Equal Opportunity:
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!E-Verify Participant:
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.