The Sr. Desktop Support Technician is a versatile, high profile position responsible for providing helpdesk, hardware, software, and systems support to include supporting a Microsoft Windows and Office 365 environment. Responsibilities include network support, servers, telecommunications, desktop and application issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Administer users for cloud-based Office 365 platform, including SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype For Business, Exchange/Email platform administration, and creation of accounts for new employees, providing technical support to existing users of the system and deactivating usernames for departed employees.
* Administer other IT systems as adopted by the organization
* Monitor antivirus, active directory, and other server activity
* Resolve network/computer issues
* Setup and configure new computers
* Maintain spreadsheets of hardware Assets and IP addresses
* Remote fix of workstations using LogMeIn and TeamViewer or any other remote software tool
* Monitor, resolve and maintain all conference rooms audio/visual connections and software
* Willingness to rollup sleeves to install hardware or wiring in ceilings, floors, server rooms or other office locations to ensure proper connectivity and operations of the various hardware equipment
* Maintain network documentation as directed
* Participate in the creation, implementation and continual improvement of standards, processes and procedures required to deliver high quality service
* Administer all users on Skype platform, including creation of accounts for new employees, providing technical support to existing users of the system and deactivating usernames for departed employees.
* Review the helpdesk performance indicators and SLA with vendorsQualifications, Knowledge Skill Required
* Bachelor-s Degrees or technical training in Information Technology
* Minimum of 4 years- experience in a similar role
* Working knowledge of AD and GPO
* Work experience administrating, supporting and maintaining Enterprise Backup and Recovery systems.
* Work experience designing, implementing and maintaining Microsoft based enterprise applications and systems.
* Working knowledge of domain troubleshooting
* Working knowledge with Avaya or other phone systems
* Working knowledge with multi-function office printers
* Working experience with Hyper-V Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)