Our client is looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer to join their team. This will be a contract to hire opportunity with the contract duration being 3 months before you're converted permanently. Don't miss out on this great opportunity! Due to federal security contract requirements, applicants must possess US Citizenship. Here is what our client is seeking:
- DevOps Engineer with a background within Windows and .NET environments.
- Knowledge of building out CI/CD pipelines.
- Extensive experience working with Docker and other DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Puppet and Ansible.
- Strong Powershell scripting skills.
- This position is 50% REMOTE. Candidates will need to have the ability to travel up to 50% of the time. The main client site is in New Orleans, LA.
Keywords: DevOps Engineer, .NET, Windows, CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible
Job ID: 317357 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !