COUNTRY Financial is seeking a DevOps Technologist
to join its IT Enablement Team. Using excellent communication and collaboration skills you will work closely with development teams and leadership to integrate a culture of DevOps into our existing Agile environment. You will collaborate with engineers and leadership to shape and execute a DevOps vision which integrates people, processes and tools to maximize the organizations effectiveness to build and deliver secure and high-quality software. As a DevOps practitioner with practical experience, you will be able to articulate the challenges of DevOps and team interactions while offering tested approaches to remedy these challenges.
The person in this role ensures the planning, selection, build, and maintenance of high-quality technology solutions that meet defined and emerging business capability needs in a cost-effective way. Partners with IT Security Analysts and Enterprise Architects to establish, understand, and adhere to technical and IT security standards. Involved in all aspects of the technology lifecycle to ensure that non-functional and functional requirements are adhered to in design and build so solutions are stable, secure, resilient, and perform well. Ensures that systems are maintained and supported to run effectively in production.Responsibilities:
- D esign, build, implement, and support COUNTRY's IT solutions.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate for COUNTRY.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
- Experience in automating workflow and process flows using CI/CD tools, promoting concepts facilitating infrastructure as code.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in developing with Java.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in implementing DevOps practices/tools in areas such as continuous integration/delivery solutions, platform and release automation, tool selection, metrics tracking.
- Minimum 2 years coaching individuals and teams in Agile best practices preferably in a development or operations role.
- Experience with DevOps tools across development lifecycle. (e.g. GitLab, GoCD, Jenkins, AWS, Azure, Docker, Artifactory)
- An understanding of the principles and values underlying Lean and Agile flow. Prior success applying Scrum/Kanban/SAFe/LeSS experience is preferred.
- Typically requires:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology OR,
- Master's degree and at least 6 years of experience in information technology OR,
- At least 10 years of experience in information technology.
- And 1 year lead experience.
- Normal office environment.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate. #LI-AH1 #DICE
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.