nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be an essential part of a team that ensures that we have the infrastructure in place to efficiently and confidently take the nCino product from design through the development process and into production. You will be responsible for using industry-standard tools and technologies to craft automated, efficient, and scalable processes that enable us to rapidly produce and release software. You will also investigate cutting-edge technologies and techniques in order to find better ways to meet the needs of our teams, other nCino departments, and our customers.Responsibilities
- Learn the Salesforce platform and nCino Bank Operating System Application
- Demonstrate the ability to independently problem solve and research solutions
- Ensure a scalable process and infrastructure for developing and releasing software, with a focus on high availability
- Implement configuration and automation tools to simplify process of deploying, testing, packaging, and upgrading software across our infrastructure
- Guide the design and creation of dashboards and monitoring tools to provide insight into the performance of the product, the efficiency of our workflow, and areas for improvement
- Provide support to our Scrum teams through the maintenance and enhancement of our continuous integration process
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the technologies and tools used in our development and release cycles
- Continually improve the quality of the nCino product by enhancing our tooling around code quality, continuous integration, automated testing, etc.
- Stay on top of developments in the field and introduce new approaches and technologies
- Facilitate communication and collaboration inside and outside your team
- Mentor team members
- Be a great teammate - carry your load, help out, be flexible and adapt easily to changing product needs based on customers and the market
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent professional experience
- 4+ years' experience or combination experience, education, & extraordinary performance
- Seasoned professional in at least one scripting language (e.g. Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby)
- Substantial experience with distributed version control (GitHub), continuous integration (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins, TravisCI), and build tools (e.g. Ant, Maven)
- Proven understanding of AWS or a comparable cloud infrastructure
- Demonstrated dedication to quality and continuous improvement
- Ability to motivate yourself and others, prioritize your own work, and adapt and thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience producing Salesforce managed packages as part of the ISV Partner Program
- Experience with all stages of the software development lifecycle within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Agile software development experience
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.