Senior DevOps Engineer (Azure)
Are you excited about the Cloud? Do you have a strong technical background in programming, AWS, and DevOps practices? Then you may be the perfect candidate for the job of Principal DevOps/AWS Engineer for Cloud Services at NICE.
NICE is a global software company providing enterprise solutions to Fortune 500 companies in the customer experience, financial, and public safety space. We are on a journey to transition many our traditional on-premise solutions to SAAS offerings running in our data centers and AWS. The DevOps team will play a key role in that transition.
We are expanding our DevOps team and are looking for a motivated individual to join the team and play a key role on this journey. Responsibilities /Essential Duties
Education and Experience
- Automated deployment of AWS Infrastructure (Software Defined Data Center)
- Architect AWS Infrastructure to fit our solutions
- Monitor and Secure AWS Infrastructure
- Use and Enhance Configuration Management tools like Puppet and Ansible to facilitate guest management
- Mentor junior engineers in key technological areas such as Puppet, AWS, and monitoring.
- Collaborate closely with the application support, infrastructure, and product development teams
- Possible travel to other global locations
- Programming Experience: 5+ years of development experience in major language such as Java, Perl, Python, or C#
- Experience with Powershell a plus.
- Azure Experience: Azure certification at Developer associate or professional level and 1-2 years of hands on experience working in Azure
- Knowledge of Terraform Platform / Puppet / Ansible strongly desired
- Experience with standard DevOps practices
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Education Level: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc in Computer Science/IT preferred (or any engineering field considered) or equivalent.
- 2-3 years' experience in technical leadership role.
- Good coding skills in major languages such as Java, Python or Perl
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work effectively with distributed team
- Ability to work in high pressure, highly flexible environment against both short and long-term objectives
- Passionate about technology and solving IT operations-focused problems
- Must be detail oriented, task driven, and have excellent communication skills. Customer service focus is key
- Ability to work effectively with staff, peers, and others in and outside the organization to accomplish goals, objectives and to identify and resolve problems
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time.
Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security.
NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the enterprise and security sectors, representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 150 countries.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.