Direct Client requirement
Position: Sr. Software Engineer in DevOps
Location: New York, NY
Type: Contract To Hire
Client is looking for Sr. Software Engineer in DevOps with experience working in fast-paced startup like environments.
Our team is looking for talented Sr DevOps professionals with deep technical backgrounds and experience designing, building, and maintaining engineering and production Environments. Experience working as part of a team is critical, with natural leadership skills a plus. Client is looking for individuals who will drive forward innovation and help deliver cutting edge application solutions.
Client is looking for the Senior DevOps Engineer to have:
- Strong desire to automate everything
- Experience designing, developing, and testing tools in the above languages
- Experience with CI/CD build tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, GitLab, etc.)
- Experience using infrastructure as code frameworks (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Experience utilizing cloud computing technologies (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Infrastructure and service monitoring and logging experience
- An understanding of application deployment patterns and best practices
- 5+ years of tools and infrastructure development experience
- Familiarity with container orchestration systems (Kubernetes, AWS ECS, etc.)
- Familiarity with microservices-based architectures
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM (or SAFe) SDLC
- Ability to drive team-wide consensus toward adoption of new design and direction
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.