The DevOps CI/CD Engineer, will be implementing DevOps tools and processes across multiple projects, code streams, and platforms. Work closely with development, QA, operations, and security to provide services and automation. The project expectation is for a highly reliable, scaleable, secure and maintainable system. There will be autonomy to research, design, implement, and launch new tools and services that enable the development team to rapidly deploy new features without sacrificing uptime.
This role requires being comfortable working within a matrix-based DevOps team across multiple Scrum teams to perform the following tasks:
- Assist with software and infrastructure management, inventory, installations, configurations, and connectivity
- Collaborate with other engineers to develop deployment and maintenance automation for existing and new services
- Monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot problems within DevOps tools, network, storage, and servers
- Design, implement, and maintain the promotion pipeline, ensuring quality and security controls are met
- Design, implement and maintain DevOps and CI/CD Pipeline solutions.
- In addition, socialize ideas and problems among a wide range people and teams.