Senior DevOps Engineer
Who are we? CoStar Group is the leading data provider of Multi-residential and Commercial Real Estate Data in an industry valued at over 13 trillion dollars. We own and run some of the most highly trafficked sites in commercial real estate like www.Apartments.com, www.ApartmentFinder.com, www.Loopnet.com, www.LandsofAmerica.com to name a few.
* Work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple products across the organization to include www.Apartments.com, www.LoopNet.com to name a few.
* Manage all components in the full stack, and assist with building out server automation across the entire infrastructure.
* Ensure critical systems, applications, and services are always up and running by monitoring, gathering, and analyzing data from different network sources.
* Oversee and administer the operations and processes of a virtualized environment.
* At least 5 years of experience managing a highly available public facing webserver or website.
* Expertise in configuring, maintain and troubleshooting issues.
* Hands-on experience in at least 2-3 of the following:
* Chef or Puppet or similar tools,
* F5, Web configurations, caching, and content delivery networks.
* Scalable and open architecture of IIS.
* Experience with monitoring tools.
* Experience with Virtualization.
* Scripting guru.
* Good understanding of storage and Networking.
* You consider yourself a borderline developer - but you know that you enjoy playing the coveted role in operations.
Good to have:
* Experience with AWS or Azure
* Have supported iOS or Android applications.
* Experience with SSIS and ETL.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing