Senior DevOps Engineer
Who are we?
CoStar Group, Inc.is the #1 commercial real estate technology company. It has revenues of over a billion dollars and market capitalization over 12 billion dollars. Its leading brands includes Costar, LoopNet, Apartments.com, LandsofAmerica and BizBuySell. CoStar Group, Inc has also been placed at #16 in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Growth Companies list for 2017.
What we do?
Using highly innovative and modern scalable technology platforms we provide information, analytics and marketing services online to the commercial real estate industry.
What qualities we are looking for?
* An individual with a strong sense of ownership and pride in his performance and its impact on the company-s success
* An individual with proactive and go-getter attitude who works well in a team environment as an individual contributor
* The individual lives and breathes continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) using latest DevOps tools and innovative methods
* An individual who is comfortable in a development and operations role
* An individual who has a thirst for learning new tools, platforms and languages
* An individual who communicates and collaborates well with teams in IT and business organizations within the company
* A critical thinker with good problem solving and time management skills and an ability to multi-task
What essential qualifications and skills we are looking for?
* A developer with 3-7 years hands-on experience in coding with programming languages like C#, Java, nodeJS, Python and looking to move into DevOps role
* Has experience with Configuration management tools and understanding of CI/CD deployment
* Has hands-on experience with any SQL or No SQL databases
* Has an understanding of network.
* Hand on experience with PowerShell or Bash
What is good to have but not required?
* Good understanding or experience in Cloud based platforms like AWS, Azure or Google cloud
* Experience with enterprise monitoring tools AppDynamics, Nagios, etc
* Experience in REST API, Microservices, or Docker container development
What we Offer
* Company subsidized health care- Medical, Dental, Vision.
* 401k with company match of 4%
* PTO and sick leaves
* Short-term and Long-term disability
* Basic life insurance.
* Tuition assistance
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing