Senior DevOps Engineer
Who are we?
CoStar Group is the leading data provider of Multi-residential and Commercial Real Estate Data in an industry valued at over 13 trillion dollars. We own and run some of the most highly trafficked sites in commercial real estate like www.Apartments.com, www.ApartmentFinder.com, www.Loopnet.com, www.LandsofAmerica.com to name a few.
* Work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple products deployment and operations support across the organization for www.costar.com , www.Apartments.com, www.ApartmentFinder.com, www.Loopnet.com to name a few
* Manage all components in the full stack, and assist with building out server automation across the entire infrastructure
* Ensure critical systems, applications, and services are always up and running by monitoring, gathering, and analyzing data from different network sources
* Oversee and administer the operations and processes of a virtualized environment
* At least 3-4 years of experience managing high availability public facing applications.
* Pro-active individual with go-getter attitude working as an individual contributor and also a team player
* Ability to work individually (I would delete as seems redundant to the verbiage above
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to multitask and work with various groups in our organization such as Development, DBA, Systems, Network, and Security to name a few
* Expertise in configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting issues
* Hands-on experience in at least 2-3 of the following:
* Chef or Puppet or similar tools
* Experience with Jenkins, TFS
* F5, Web configurations, caching, and content delivery networks
* Experience in IIS, WebLogic, etc. server management
* Experience with monitoring tools such as AppDynamics, Nagios, Icinga, Dynatrace
* Experience with server virtualization
* Scripting guru
* Good understanding of storage and networking
* Good understanding of programming languages
* Enjoy playing a central role in operations support
Good to have:
* Experience with AWS and cloud formation scripting
* Have supported or have knowledge of iOS or Android applications
* Experience with SSIS and ETL
* Experience in C#.Net or Node.js or Python
* Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium or Jmeter
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing