Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: North Dallas, TX
Residency Requirements: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship is being offered at this time.
Educational Requirements: To be considered, candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science, or other Engineering-focused program
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
- Great company culture with energetic, collaborative team.
- Tech-valley office vibe
- Work with highly skilled team members in a modern web development environment
- Casual workplace dress
- Flexible work hours
ABOUT THE POSITION
GTN is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer for a Direct-Hire opportunity in North Dallas, TX. Our client is a venture-backed startup with multiple patents on emerging technology for the point-of-sale space. The Senior DevOps Engineer will join a growing team of brilliant engineers focusing on a core product disrupting our client s industry. Our client owns all their IT processes in house, from hardware all the way to cloud operations, so the Senior DevOps Engineer will have the opportunity to work autonomously across a wide breadth of components, if desired.
- Stage, virtualize, and deploy POS systems with Amazon Web Services
- Design, develop, and implement improvements to virtual infrastructure and tools
- Infrastructure automation
WHAT WE NEED
Experience working with server clusters consisting of 100s-1000s of machines, and deploying changes with zero downtime Excellent communication skills and high level of business acumen Ability to solicit requirements from non-technical audiences and create technical requirements Automate solutions and optimize results to implement continuous integration and deployment in a agile environment
- Senior-level experience designing, developing, virtualizing, and maintaining high-availability infrastructure
- Extensive work experience with Amazon Web Services / AWS solutions such as EC2, S3, VPC
- Windows, Linux and virtual machines systems administration
- Strong ability to craft and optimize your infrastructure utilizing Unix commands
- Extensive experience with infrastructure and tools automation
HIGHLY DESIRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED