We blend deep domain expertise in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management with advanced technologies to help Federal agencies solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to cultivate a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
NCBI is part of the National Library of Medicine (NLM) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). NCBI is the world’s premier biomedical center hosting over six million daily users that seek research, clinical, genetic, and other information that directly impacts biomedical research and public health – at NCBI you can literally help to accelerate cures for diseases! NCBI’s wide range of applications, platforms (node, python, Django, C++, you name it) and environments (big data [petabytes], machine learning, multiple clouds) serve more users than almost any other US Government Agency according to https://analytics.usa.gov/.
We attract the best people in the business with our competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation, and tuition reimbursement. If you enjoy being a part of a high performing, professional service and technology focused organization, please apply today!
• Analyze requirements presented by Product Owner and design sustainable solutions to advance deployment of platform functionality
• Manage cloud infrastructure as code
• Develop software to facilitate Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
• Troubleshoot performance and scalability issues in products and infrastructure
• Mentor junior team members (or be a mentee)