Role: Senior DevOps EngineerLocation: 100% Remote - Willing to work in PST HoursDuration: 6 Months Contract with possible extensions or conversion
FULLY REMOTE but should be willing to work West Coast hours if needed.
This is a technical contributor role which requires deep knowledge of web architecture, infrastructure, tooling, security, testing and continuous integration & delivery. You will build and improve tooling, deployment pipelines, increase scale, and make existing processes more efficient. You will deliver quality work against technical and schedule challenges in an agile environment while following strong software design and process principles to meet our internal and external customers' demands. You will be working with talented engineers on cutting-edge technologies while continually growing your skills as an engineer.
We are looking for an experienced engineer who can take initiative, work independently and be a self-starter, in a dynamic startup environment within an organization and can bring flexibility, speed and expertise to our team. You should have a solid background in the fundamentals of DevOps, automation, testing, web development and deployment as well as a deep understanding of best practices in various languages and technologies. Additionally, you should be passionate about and take great personal pride in building tools for other developers to use in order improve their efficiency.
If you are an expert at designing, developing, and deploying web services, and like to be challenged, this is the perfect opportunity for you to help define this exciting new field.
Thank you,Ashish YadavGlobal HQ Address 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or comparable field
- 4+ years' demonstrable professional experience in a DevOps role deploying and supporting commercial, scalable & secure medium+ size cloud-deployed web services and/or websites
- 4+ years' professional experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 2+ years serving as the main point of contact for advisory on DevOps practices and methodologies for his team.
- 2+ years serving as on-call engineer for emergency site reliability issues
- Very high level of written and verbal communications in both general and technology-specific application
- Quick and dynamic learner
- Knowledge in cybersecurity
- Experience in writing & maintaining Infrastructure as Code preferably with Terraform, or other tools like CloudFormation, etc.
- Professional experience development & maintenance of CI/CD pipelines preferably in GitLab
- Experience with shell scripting, SQL
- Experience managing, migrating and querying relational databases
- Proven track record of planning and performing complex infrastructure migrations and transitions
- Ability to write clear & concise documentation for development, QA & support teams
- Ability to understand and contribute to full-stack product needs and requirements
Office: (201) 340-8700 x 513 |
Cell: (408) 933-3377 |
Fax: (201) 221-8131|
Email: email@example.comWeb: www.net2source.com | Social: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn