Seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer with experience working in a Windows and Linux environment to create and maintain software builds on multiple platforms.
- Create and maintain build automation scripts using PowerShell, Python, and other scripting languages
- Tune and monitor systems
- Create and maintain software builds on multiple platforms
- Maintain and develop CI practices for automated builds
- System provisioning and product releases
- Work with Network/Server Ops to triage possible production issues
- Other duties required by Management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Minimum 5 years of hands on scripting experience using PowerShell, Python, or similar scripting languages
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a DevOps Engineer, preferably in a mixed environment
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Jenkins Pipelines
- Experience with Docker
- Basic understanding of SQL queries
- Expert level experience working in a Windows environment
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience in Ansible
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS: EC2, ELB, Lambda, IAM, and Cloud Formation.
- Experience in Google Cloud.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don t hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests.
PeopleWare offers its contractors health, dental, and vision insurance, along with a 401(k) plan with a matching contribution. For more information please visit our website:
- We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time.
- No third party candidates will be considered for this position.
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
302 W. Grand Ave., Suite 4 El Segundo, CA, 90245Contact