Seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer with experience working in a Windows and Linux environment to create and maintain software builds on multiple platforms.
• Create and maintain build automation scripts using PowerShell, Python, and other scripting languages
• Tune and monitor systems
• Create and maintain software builds on multiple platforms
• Maintain and develop CI practices for automated builds
• System provisioning and product releases
• Work with Network/Server Ops to triage possible production issues
• Other duties required by Management
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
• Minimum 5 years of hands on scripting experience using PowerShell, Python, or similar scripting languages
• Minimum 5 years experience working as a DevOps Engineer, preferably in a mixed environment
• Experience with GIT
• Experience with Jenkins Pipelines
• Experience with Docker
• Basic understanding of SQL queries
• Expert level experience working in a Windows environment
• Strong attention to detail and work ethic
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Experience working in a Linux environment
• Experience in Ansible
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Experience with AWS: EC2, ELB, Lambda, IAM, and Cloud Formation.
• Experience in Google Cloud.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests. For more information please visit our website: www.PeopleWareStaffing.com
Please Note: - We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time. - No third party candidates will be considered for this position. - ====s and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
302 W. Grand Ave., Suite 4 El Segundo, CA, 90245Contact