Our client has an excellent opportunity available for a DevOps Engineer. The DevOps Engineer will be tasked with the design and implementation of script-based, automated deployments and administration/management of existing infrastructures and pipelines. This position offers an excellent opportunity to grow with a dynamic team of developers.
Work with team members to design and implement automated deployment solutions for enterprise applications.
- Ensure application requirements are satisfied in a variety of environments and deployment types, including hosted and non-hosted deployments across multiple Cloud Service Providers.
- Research and assess technologies to simplify deployment automation and monitoring.
- Administer and maintain existing pipelines and infrastructure.
- Implement and enhance existing CI/CD pipelines to improve development team productivity.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 years).
- Minimum of 6 years of technical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps, pipeline automation.
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US Citizenship.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes, or other container orchestration tools.
- Familiarity with one or more Cloud Service Providers such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Proficient in Bash, Python scripting libraries.
- Very comfortable with Linux based Distros.
- Experience with Jenkins and/or TeamCity CI/pipeline tools.
- Experience with CloudFormation, Chef and Packer.
- Working knowledge of Maven and ANT build tools.