Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a rapidly growing, well established financial company in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of experience working with DevOps tools and test automation frameworks.
Responsibilities of the Senior DevOps Engineer include:
• Design reliable, accurate tests and integrate them into CI/CD pipelines
• Be a key contributor to the team in a DevOps-oriented, cloud-focused systems and infrastructure engineering organization
• Assess applications within the cloud. and work with the business to understand application architecture and work on mitigating limitations for the migration
• Provide automation, tooling, and continuous delivery services for Enterprise Productivity used by the company's internal enterprise IT organization and its internal customers
• Collaborate with team members on improving team's test coverage, release velocity and production health
Requirements of the Senior DevOps Engineer include:
• 6+ years of recent DevOps experience
• Strong experience with release engineering
• CI/CD experience
• In depth experience with Jenkins
• Thorough understanding of Linux
• AWS or Azure experience
• Experience with mobile platforms (Android), and Espresso are a nice to have
• Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Senior DevOps Engineer:
• Salary Range: $125,000 - $140,000/annually
• Opportunity to work in an exciting environment with an employee focus mentality
• Industry leading benefits package with extremely generous bonus & 401K
• No relocation assistance available.
• No 3 rd party candidates.
Keywords: DevOps, CI/CD, Release Engineering, Jenkins, AWS, Azure, Cloud, Mobile, Android, Maven, Linux